We have been daydreaming about this gorgeous wall design from blogger, Aedriel! The second we saw it, we knew it was too cute not to share. Incredibly easy to DIY, check out her instructions below for the step-by-step:
- Embroidery hoop
- A scrap piece of fabric that is a few inches wider than the hoop
- Elmer’s glue (you can also use a hot glue gun)
- Place the fabric in the embroidery hoop. Make sure to pull the fabric so that it is taut.
- Flip the embroidery hoop over so that the wrong side is facing you.
- Place a small amount of glue all the way around the edge of the inside hoop.
- Press the fabric into the glue.
- Once the glue is dry, trim the fabric around the edge of the hoop and the finished hoop is ready to hang!
Click here for further instructions and adorable additions to this design from Aedriel!