Getting ready for a night out on the town? Style Director Olivia Capone Myers lists her Top 5 tips for a special night out with your partner:
1. Choosing a brightly colored dress in a simple silhouette is a fabulous choice for a night out. Keep the focus on this CHARLIE JADE Sleeveless Keyhole Maternity Dress by pairing it with a simple clutch or scarf.
2. Skinny Jeans can look fancy, fresh and fun when paired with a jacket or blazer and heels. Don’t be afraid to try a bold print like these Hudson Jeans® Secret Fit Belly® Plain Weave Denim 5 Pocket Skinny Leg Maternity Ankle Pants in Polka Dot.
3. A jersey dress is a date night choice that is sexy and comfortable. Show off your bump in this perfect-for-summer Isabella Oliver Short Sleeve Side Ruched Maternity Dress.
4. The maxi dress is a must have for mom-to-be this summer! Dress it down with a jean jacket, like this Mavi Button Front Plain Weave Denim Maternity Jacket for day or play it up for evening with a great strappy heel and the right accessories. I love this Sleeveless Colorblock Maternity Maxi Dress.
5. An embellished top like this Willow & Clay Cap Sleeve Embellished Maternity Blouse is a simple way to dress up denim and is perfect for a night of dinner and mocktails.
You can shop all these looks and more date night outfits at A Pea in the Pod and for a limited time, when you spend $175 or more, you will receive a $100 certificate from Restaurant.com— the perfect date night treat!*
*Some restrictions apply. Click here for details.