You’re almost there! It’s the final stretch of your pregnancy and you are ready to get this baby out! But until that imminent day has arrived, there is still much to do, and many clothes to wear. From what to don at your upcoming baby shower to prepping for your postnatal needs with nursing bras and tops, both new items and mainstays are available to meet your needs.
Stay tuned for next month’s Maternity Checklist guide to see what to buy post pregnancy!
Posted by destinationmaternity on December 5, 2013
Congrats, you’ve made it through the first trimester; you are now well underway to becoming a mommy! As you may have noticed, your pre-pregnancy clothes aren’t cutting it anymore. Last month, we checked off all of the basics needed to begin building your pregnancy wardrobe; this trimester is all about the fashion! We wish for your personal style to shine through during these next six months, and with that, trend-worthy pieces below are ready to come into play.
- Keep on donning the staples of your wardrobe in SECRET FIT BELLY® PANTS & JEANS
- LAYERING PIECES are key to seasonal dressing – and to staying cool when you’re always hot!
- Show your style-savvy in FASHION TOPS that make a statement.
- SIDE RUCHE TOPS are chic pieces that prove their function by lying flat and staying in place.
- Up the comfort ante with SLEEP BRAS that support where and when (hello, sleep) you need it.
- You will find that all you want to live in is LOUNGE WEAR – go for it!
Stay tuned for next month’s Maternity Checklist guide to see what to buy during your third trimester!
Posted by destinationmaternity on October 8, 2013
As the weeks go by, and your belly gets bigger, excitement and anticipation fills the air as you bask in the joy of bringing a new addition into the world. While it can all seem overwhelming at times, what you wear during your pregnancy shouldn’t be. With a focus on providing moms-to-be with maternity clothing that is both comfortable and stylish, please join us as we present our Maternity Checklist, a guide on what to wear throughout your trimesters. For the next several months, check out the basics you shouldn’t live without out as well as on-trend extras for your pregnancy and beyond.
Stay tuned for our four-month installment of the Maternity Checklist!
Posted by destinationmaternity on August 22, 2013