Meet Olivia Capone Myers, Style Director for Destination Maternity Corporation. Don’t know what to pack for your babymoon? This week she shares her checklist of vacation musts. So read on and then go back to daydreaming about those mocktails!
1. The Maxi Dress: There’s nothing I find more comfortable than a maternity maxi dress! It’s a great functional piece for expecting moms! Maxi Dresses are a standout trend for the season and an essential on vacation getaways for pregnant women who crave comfort and style!
2. Butter Top Coat: I love having my nails painted and Butter London’s Top Coat is a great product to help make your manicure last throughout your babymoon. The Hardwear Top Coat By Butter London™ gives your nails a high-gloss finish and locks in your color.
3. Crop Jeans: It’s hard to find comfortable and cute jeans while you’re pregnant! That’s why I love these Maternity crop jeans; they’re a versatile staple that can be paired with a tank top and wedges, or dressed up with a great heel and blouse for evenings.
4. Bold Printed Scarves: Printed scarves are a great way to chic up any look and can really take your outfit to the next level, while keeping you comfortable during a chilly evening.
5. Do-It-All Moisturizer: A lot of times space is hard to come by in your suitcase, so I always opt for a moisturizer that nourishes both face and body, like Face + Body Lotion By The Honest Company. It contains calming chamomile, calendula and aloe.
6. Maternity Swimsuit: A fabulous fitting swimsuit is a maternity must for expecting moms. Choose a maternity tankini, which is an excellent choice, or standout in a fun ruffled maternity one piece!
7. Maxi Skirts: Maternity Maxi Skirts are a great way to create a long and lean look for expecting moms. I love the combo of a maxi, tank and denim jacket for a cool and casual look. Add some color with our Secret Fit Belly® Relaxed Maternity Skirt in Coral Print.
8. Denim Jacket: I love denim jackets! They’re the ultimate layering piece that adds instant edge to any outfit. This Jessica Simpson® Maternity Jacket is not only fashionable, but also a functional addition to your babymoon wardrobe.
9. Sandals: I always opt for thong sandals, because they are an easy option that will go with any summer outfit and are easy on your feet.
10. Cover-up: The Caftan is a chic cover-up choice that’s perfect for the pool or beach. Throw it on when you’re headed out for a day in the sun, then continue to wear it while you grab late afternoon mocktails and snacks!