Getting ready for a night out on the town? Style Director Olivia Capone Myers lists her Top 5 tips for a special night out with your partner:
1. Choosing a brightly colored dress in a simple silhouette is a fabulous choice for a night out. Keep the focus on this CHARLIE JADE Sleeveless Keyhole Maternity Dress by pairing it with a simple clutch or scarf.
2. Skinny Jeans can look fancy, fresh and fun when paired with a jacket or blazer and heels. Don’t be afraid to try a bold print like these Hudson Jeans® Secret Fit Belly® Plain Weave Denim 5 Pocket Skinny Leg Maternity Ankle Pants in Polka Dot.
3. A jersey dress is a date night choice that is sexy and comfortable. Show off your bump in this perfect-for-summer Isabella Oliver Short Sleeve Side Ruched Maternity Dress.
4. The maxi dress is a must have for mom-to-be this summer! Dress it down with a jean jacket, like this Mavi Button Front Plain Weave Denim Maternity Jacket for day or play it up for evening with a great strappy heel and the right accessories. I love this Sleeveless Colorblock Maternity Maxi Dress.
5. An embellished top like this Willow & Clay Cap Sleeve Embellished Maternity Blouse is a simple way to dress up denim and is perfect for a night of dinner and mocktails.
You can shop all these looks and more date night outfits at A Pea in the Pod and for a limited time, when you spend $175 or more, you will receive a $100 certificate from Restaurant.com— the perfect date night treat!*
*Some restrictions apply. Click here for details.
Posted by destinationmaternity on July 10, 2014
Shop Olivia’s hospital bag essentials here!
Posted by destinationmaternity on May 24, 2013
Posted by destinationmaternity on May 10, 2013
Shop Olivia’s picks here!
Posted by destinationmaternity on May 3, 2013
Shop Olivia’s favorite skincare products here!
Posted by destinationmaternity on April 26, 2013
Shop our leggings here.
Posted by destinationmaternity on April 19, 2013
Love her look? Shop our “Little Black Dresses” here!
Posted by destinationmaternity on April 12, 2013
Posted by destinationmaternity on April 5, 2013
Posted by destinationmaternity on March 19, 2013
A Pea in the Pod Head Designer Olivia Capone Myers shares with Elizabeth Street how she maintains her signature style while showing off her baby-bump. She keeps things flattering, pulled together, and playful. View a week’s worth of her pregnancy style!
Posted by destinationmaternity on February 21, 2013