Last week Dita Von Teese, our Destination Maternity team, and I met up at our flagship store in New York City to celebrate our collaboration with Dita on her Von Follies Maternity Lingerie Collection for new moms.
Besides admiring her sexy separates, we enjoyed sipping on “Dita-tini” mocktails, savored sweet treats and received Dita-inspired retro touch-ups by Vensette, the premier on-demand beauty service. Guests were treated to Dita’s signature cat-eye and her classic red lip.
So many people ask me about the collaboration; they wonder, why Dita? For me, it’s simple: Dita is known for her retro-inspired beauty and femininity AND THAT is something that being a new mom is truly all about. She understands fashion and how looking good goes hand in hand with feeling good. She wore a Carolina Herrera dress, Christian Louboutin (sigh) shoes and Bijoux Heart earrings. I rocked my A Pea in the Pod maternity dress, further proving how versatile it is! I’m no longer pregnant, but continue to find uses for this gorgeous style. Dita and I complimented each other on our chosen lipstick shades and got to talk about what makes new moms really glow.
So many devoted fans came to the event to meet the bombshell. A true beauty- Dita spoke to each and every guest while also signing autographs. The response to the retro-inspired maternity lingerie was overwhelming. It’s no surprise, because the pieces are not only soft and supportive, but ultra-feminine. It was an altogether great night in NYC -xoxo Olivia
Shop the full Dita Von Teese nursing collection today
Posted by destinationmaternity on September 30, 2014
Here’s part II of my collaboration with Lucky Magazine and Jordan Reid of Ramshackle Glam featuring one of my favorites, the boyfriend jean. I wore this silhouette all throughout my pregnancy, because it was so easy to style in multiple ways. Watch and find out how you can create different looks with your boyfriend jean for a completely versatile wardrobe!–Olivia
Posted by destinationmaternity on September 2, 2014
Getting ready for a night out on the town? Style Director Olivia Capone Myers lists her Top 5 tips for a special night out with your partner:
1. Choosing a brightly colored dress in a simple silhouette is a fabulous choice for a night out. Keep the focus on this CHARLIE JADE Sleeveless Keyhole Maternity Dress by pairing it with a simple clutch or scarf.
2. Skinny Jeans can look fancy, fresh and fun when paired with a jacket or blazer and heels. Don’t be afraid to try a bold print like these Hudson Jeans® Secret Fit Belly® Plain Weave Denim 5 Pocket Skinny Leg Maternity Ankle Pants in Polka Dot.
3. A jersey dress is a date night choice that is sexy and comfortable. Show off your bump in this perfect-for-summer Isabella Oliver Short Sleeve Side Ruched Maternity Dress.
4. The maxi dress is a must have for mom-to-be this summer! Dress it down with a jean jacket, like this Mavi Button Front Plain Weave Denim Maternity Jacket for day or play it up for evening with a great strappy heel and the right accessories. I love this Sleeveless Colorblock Maternity Maxi Dress.
5. An embellished top like this Willow & Clay Cap Sleeve Embellished Maternity Blouse is a simple way to dress up denim and is perfect for a night of dinner and mocktails.
You can shop all these looks and more date night outfits at A Pea in the Pod and for a limited time, when you spend $175 or more, you will receive a $100 certificate from Restaurant.com— the perfect date night treat!*
*Some restrictions apply. Click here for details.
Posted by destinationmaternity on July 10, 2014
Shop Olivia’s hospital bag essentials here!
Posted by destinationmaternity on May 24, 2013
Posted by destinationmaternity on May 10, 2013
Shop Olivia’s picks here!
Posted by destinationmaternity on May 3, 2013
Shop Olivia’s favorite skincare products here!
Posted by destinationmaternity on April 26, 2013
Shop our leggings here.
Posted by destinationmaternity on April 19, 2013
Love her look? Shop our “Little Black Dresses” here!
Posted by destinationmaternity on April 12, 2013
Posted by destinationmaternity on April 5, 2013