Cold, blustery days are almost gone and warmer temperatures will soon be on their way. Here are five fashion tips to follow for an easy transition into spring:
- Pretty Pastels: Glamour Magazine says pastels are one of the most “wearable trends” from the Spring 2014 runways. Add some color into your wardrobe with light and airy sweaters or bright colored denim that can easily transition you into spring.
- Flower Power: Incorporate some floral prints like this ultra-feminine, Jessica Simpson floral blouse to complement key pieces of your wardrobe.
- Change Up Your Layers: Instead of bulky sweaters and blazers, add a bright cardigan or a short-sleeved sweater to give your outfit a fresh look.
- The Novel Jacket: Swap your winter coat for a lighter option. Ditch heavier outerwear for a jacket with a sleek and edgy vibe; think faux-leather and Moto jackets.
- The Finishing Touch: Nail polish is a fun and easy way to incorporate the trendiest spring colors into your wardrobe. Try one of our new Butter London nail lacquers in a variety of on-trend shades.
Shop these looks and more at Destination Maternity.