OFFICIAL RULES- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law.
$200 Destination Maternity Gift Card Giveaway
1. Destination Maternity Gift Card Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on February 26, 2015 at 12:00 A.M. and ends on March 5, 2015 at 12:00 P.M. (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). For purposes of this Sweepstakes, all times refer to Eastern Standard Time.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes entry is open to any permanent legal resident of the 50 United States, Canada and the District of Columbia who is18 years of age or older (and has reached the age of majority in their state of residence) at the time of entry. Employees of Destination Maternity Corporation and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, anyone involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the Sweepstakes, and any agents acting for the above entities, and their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, prize suppliers, or any other person or entity associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) and members of their immediate families (e.g., spouses, children, siblings, parents) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. Prizes/Odds of Winning: 1 gift card (one per person) of the following: one (1) $200.00 Destination Maternity Gift Card (“prize) will be given away to one lucky winner. The Gift Card prize has a retail value of $200.00 USD. Prizes are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash or other consideration and no substitutions will be allowed except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value or nature if advertised prize is not available. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Prize winners are responsible for compliance with all applicable federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations, including, without limitation, the payment of all applicable taxes. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Odds of winning a prize will be determined by the actual number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Limit of one (1) prize per person, family or household.
4. Drawings and Notification: The Sweepstakes drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor and shall be deemed final and conclusive. One potential prize winner will be randomly selected on March 5, 2015 from valid entries. Potential winners will be notified via email using the contact information gathered from the online entry form (via the comment left) An alternate winner will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if a potential prize winner: (i) cannot be reached within five (5) business days from the date of notification of the drawing; (ii) fails to provide and confirm required information on the Affidavit/Release (defined below); (iii) fails to return the Affidavit/Release in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules and the Affidavit/Release (iv) is found to be ineligible; (iv) cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules herein; or (vi) cannot accept or fails to accept the prize for any reason. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a potential winner, the potential winner will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail account used to enter the Sweepstakes and who meets all Sweepstakes eligibility requirements.
To obtain the name of the Sweepstakes winner, please send a letter containing a self-addressed stamped envelope after the date of drawing to Destination Maternity Corporation –Destination Maternity Gift Card Sweepstakes – Winners, c/o Marketing Department 456 North Fifth Street. Philadelphia, PA 19123.
5. Additional Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions:The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all federal, state and local laws and regulations (collectively “Rules and Laws”). By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in the Official Rules or Sweepstakes itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final. Potential winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability, (unless prohibited by applicable law) a Publicity Release and any other documentation that Sponsor requires (collectively “Affidavit/Release”) within five (5) business days after receipt.
Sponsor is not responsible or liable for multiple entries, entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), or for entries that are illegible, late, mutilated, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, mechanically duplicated and mass machine printed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules and such entries will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any Web Site or undermine legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may constitute a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from and/or to prosecute any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any such tampering will also result in ineligibility to win a prize in the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor is in no way liable for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from computer malfunctions, misdirected or incomplete entries, or acceptance and use of any prize. Sponsor and its agents shall have no liability or responsibility for injuries, damages or liabilities caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or the use or misuse of any prize.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes and award prizes from all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or suspension.
By entering into the Sweepstakes, each entrant hereby voluntarily and irrevocably releases and holds harmless Sponsor, and any of its respective affiliates and subsidiaries, designees, licensees, successors and assigns, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability and from any and all claims whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes including, without limitation, from any losses, damages, or expenses of any kind arising out of or in connection with, either directly or indirectly, (1) the awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein; and/or (2) participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Entrants further agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Released Parties, and hereby acknowledge that said Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with a prize.
Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
By accepting a prize, each winner grants Sponsor permission to use his or her name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to have their entry information made available to the Sponsor, its agents and affiliates. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants and the winner agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity, inequity or error in the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes, and/or of the Sweepstakes itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of, and interpretations of these Official Rules by the Sponsor, which in all respects shall be final and binding.
THE COURTS OF PENNSYLVANIA (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OVER ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PRINCIPLES, SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANTS WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THESE COURTS.
All rights reserved. Official Rules may be copied for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
SPONSOR: Destination Maternity Corporation, 232 Strawbridge Drive, Moorestown, NJ 08057.