I discovered the delicious recipe for this fruit-based salad from my girlfriend who always brings the best dishes to our parties. It is one of our family’s favorites for summer time; even my toddler loves it! Low on effort, but high on taste, this salad is perfect for your upcoming Labor Day weekend spread. Enjoy it! -Olivia
- 3/4 cup seedless watermelon
- 1 cup blackberries
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Gently toss chopped watermelon, blackberries and crumbled feta cheese together.
- In small bowl, mix lime juice, agave, mint and vinegar together, then dress salad.