For our first mommy mocktail we decided to slightly switch up one of our favorite recipes from our friends at Fit Pregnancy; their Non-Alcoholic Bellini can be made with peach juice, but by swapping in blueberry juice instead, we present you with THE BLUE BELLY-NI!
Servings: 1 Prep 10 mins Start to Finish 10 mins
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup blueberry juice*
- 1 wedge worth of lemon juice
- Agave nectar, pasteurized honey or simple syrup (to taste)
- Sparkling water
- Blueberries for garnish (optional)
- Add apple, blueberry and lemon juices to a champagne flute.
(*To make the blueberry juice, you will need roughly a ½ pint of blueberries. Throw them in a blender or food processor and mix until they become liquefied. Strain the juice and discard any remaining skins.)
- Heat agave syrup or use simple syrup. Tip: To stir in the agave more easily, heat it in the microwave or stovetop before stirring it in.
- Top off the drink with sparkling water. To finish, throw some blueberries into the flute.