Get out your best glass and that little drink umbrella, because it’s Mocktail Monday! For our second recipe, we are going with something summery, light and full of flavor. The Malibu Bay Breeze features cranberry juice, pineapple juice and rum, usually coconut flavored. We found an upgraded and virgin version from our friends at Pop Sugar called the Strawberry Coco Loco, but we think you can easily swap in cranberries for strawberries to make it more traditional. We present you with what we like to call The Mali-Bump Bay Breeze!
Serving size is for one mama only!
- 4 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Coconut Cream
- 1 Cup of Ice
- Fresh Strawberries (or cranberries!)
- In the blender puree a handful of fresh strawberries (or cranberries) and set aside.
- Combine the pineapple juice, coconut cream and ice. Blend until slushy.
- Pour the coconut mixture into your cup.
- Swirl in the strawberry (or cranberry) puree.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries (or some cranberries).
Bottoms up ladies!