No alcohol? No problem… thanks to the NO-JITO! Our take on the classic pineapple mojito, which usually includes rum, comes from our friends at PopSugar. They replaced the liquor with pomegranate juice, but you can also sub in sparkling water, seltzer or sprite to keep pineapple as the star. Now is the time to take out your grass skirt, your seashell top and baby umbrella because it’s Mocktail Monday!
What you will need:
- 3 large mint leaves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- Ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice
What you will need to do:
- Put the mint and sugar in a tall glass and mash them together to muddle.
- Stir in the pineapple juice. Add enough ice to fill the glass.
- Add the pomegranate juice* and do not stir. Serve.
*Replace the pomegranate juice with a splash of sparkling water or soda for more of that perfect pineapple finish!
Match your mocktail in our best-selling elbow sleeve side ruched maternity tee in agate green. Then, share your mommy-mixed-drinks with us using #thisisgoingtobefun @motherhoodmaternity. Aloha ladies!