Change Up Your Layers
Change Up Your Layers
The Novel Jacket
The Finishing Touch
Cold, blustery days are almost gone and warmer temperatures will soon be on their way. Here are five fashion tips to follow for an easy transition into spring:
1. Pretty Pastels: Glamour Magazine says pastels are one of the most “wearable trends” from the Spring 2014 runways. Add some color into your wardrobe with light and airy sweaters or bright colored denim that can easily transition you into spring.
2. Flower Power: Incorporate some floral prints like this ultra-feminine, Jessica Simpson floral blouse to complement key pieces of your wardrobe.
3. Change Up Your Layers: Instead of bulky sweaters and blazers, add a bright cardigan or a short-sleeved sweater to give your outfit a fresh look.
4. The Novel Jacket: Swap your winter coat for a lighter option. Ditch heavier outerwear for a jacket with a sleek and edgy vibe; think faux-leather and Moto jackets.
5. The Finishing Touch: Nail polish is a fun and easy way to incorporate the trendiest spring colors into your wardrobe. Try one of our new Butter London nail lacquers in a variety of on-trend shades.
Posted by destinationmaternity on March 13, 2014
Welcome to The Weekly Find, featuring a favorite new arrival paired with this, and that.
This week’s find: Ella Moss Under Belly Crepe Drawstring Maternity Pants.
Why it’s a winner: Hot on two huge trends for spring, floral and slouchy silhouettes, these Ella Moss pants combine the best of both worlds. Worn casual with delicate ballet flats and a simple tee or dressed up with wedges and a leather jacket, they are the epitome of polished-cool.
Pair it with this: a simple ¾ Sleeve Scoop Neck Side Ruched Maternity T Shirt in black or white keeps the focus on those fabulous pants; and that: a gorgeously hued True Love Scarf by Love Quotes.
Posted by destinationmaternity on February 7, 2014
A quintessential spring look, this Sleeveless Ruffle Front Maternity Dress is waiting to be worn to any and all of your warm-weather soirees. In a pretty floral print – in a rosy pink or navy and white – we adore its face-framing V-neck and flattering cascading ruffle. Accessorize with neutral platform heels, an armful of bangles and your gorgeous glow.
Posted by destinationmaternity on January 23, 2014
Cool, crisp and classic, a pair of white jeans goes the distance when it comes to your wardrobe. Serving as a neutral base for your head-to-toe ensemble, pair them with a variety of tunics, blouses and tanks.
A summer favorite, chambray is a flawless addition to your white denim. Accessorize with an arm full of bangles and a nude wedge for the perfect ladies-who-lunch look. Heading to dinner with your darling? Play up your pretty glow in a floral print tank in cool blues and greens that will pop against white. Having an outdoor baby shower? The detailing of this coral tunic with a belt at the waist is the perfect complement to the pair.
Posted by destinationmaternity on July 5, 2013
Bursting with color and utterly summer, florals have become a closet staple. From tiny blooms that add just a touch of the trend, to bold and graphic patterns that yearn for a garden party outing, this recurring cult classic is sure to last.
Shop our favorite floral pieces from A Pea in the Pod!
Posted by destinationmaternity on June 18, 2013
We adore this sheath in a plethora of pretty hues. The mixture of cobalt, plum and orange is an unexpectedly chic combination and would work wonderfully paired with neutral heels and a cardigan. Dress your bump in this floral paisley print and you’ll be set for spring!
Posted by destinationmaternity on April 11, 2013